Saturday, April 21, 2012

Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box

Urban Decay: Deluxe Shadow Box: $38 at Sephora, Ulta & UrbanDecay.com

This is the second Urban Decay shadow palette I bought.  I bought it after I bought the Naked palette because I instantly fell in love with their shadows.  When I was younger and Urban Decay was new I didn't like them much because most of their shadows were too glittery for me.  Now they have shadows with shimmer instead of glitter and I love them.   Oh, and it comes with a travel size primer (original).

Since the Naked palette has natural colors I decided to try a palette from them with some more bright, vibrant colors.  I have used fishnet a lot.  It's a very pretty pinkish-purple.  I also use Scratch, which is third from the right on my arm.  It's a great transitional/blending color.  I have used Zero once for a Smokey Eye look and it's great.  As with most Urban Decay shadows, they stay on all day, I never need to reapply.  It took makeup remover to remove them from my arm, water and soap didn't work, especially Zero.  I haven't experimented as much as I want to with this palette yet, but I plan on using it a lot this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment