Saturday, April 21, 2012

Favorite Lipsticks Right Now

 Here are my favorite lipsticks at the moment 
  1. NYX Xtreme lip cream in Dolly Girl (XLC01)
  2. Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Adrenaline
  3. Sephora Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick 01 - vibrant iced pink shimmer
  4. NYX soft matte lip cream in Tokyo (SMLC03)
  5. Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Lovechild
  6. NYX Lipstick in Haute Melon (LSS 583A)
I haven't been a huge lover of NYX lipstick in the past but there was a sale at Ulta for 40% off of NYX products a week or so ago so I bought some to try.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I am particularly happy with Haute Melon.  I wanted to get an orange as it's very in right now and it had a great balance between being orange and not going over-board as well as a balance of shine & matte.  I absolutely adore Adrenaline but it's a bit intense, as is Dolly Girl.  But I still love them.  I use the more pink ones the most.  The Sephora pink is probably my most used, then Lovechild. I am very happy with all of them considering I rarely wore lipstick in the past and usually opt for lipgloss and now I have been wearing them every day.  What started my love affair with pink lipstick was Angel by MAC.  I'll probably show my favorite MAC lipsticks on a separate post.  I find MAC lipsticks to dry my lips out a little, but they do have great colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment