Friday, June 1, 2012

Music Friday!  

I have been listening to some new songs thanks to another blogger, Pandora and just searching around the internet.  

 Here are some of my new favorites:

Angus & Julia Stone: Draw Your Swords from the album Down The Way:
I have listened to the whole album and it's really beautiful.  I can't wait to listen to more of their albums.

This next one is strange to listen to right after the above song as it's almost the opposite feelings/lyrics, but its good, so here goes.

Anthony Green: Only Love (featuring Nate Ruess of fun) off of the album Beautiful Things:

This one came through on Pandora and it's very pretty/haunting.  Reminds me of something/someone but I haven't figured it out yet.

Trifonic: Lies off of the album Emergence:

I think Pandora gave me this one as well.  I really like the lyrics, never heard of the band before, so not sure about the entire album.

Stateless: Bloodstream (I got mine off of the Bloodstream EP on iTunes):


Can't remember how I came across this one.  But I listened to it over and over when I first heard it.  I must be going through a breakup/sad song faze right now!

William Fitzsimmons: So This Is Goodbye off of the album Derivatives:



That's all for now.  Hopefully I will have more time to put this neglected site together.  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Jenni! Hey, Dana here. Wow, we do have crazy similar taste in music. Never heard of Stateless and Trifonic but loved them both and downloaded them. And I love anything by WIlliam Fitzsimmons. He does a song with Rosy Golan called "Hazy" utterly breathtaking.

    Also, I was going to tell you to add a follow button to your blog because I'm not tech savvy so unless I see a follow button I don't know how to follow! I'm a dork. #techtarded

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'm not as techtarded as I thought. I was able to go into my Blogger Dashboard and follow you but you might want to add a followers button to make it easy for others to follow you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started this thing and have no idea how to add the follow icon! lol. I guess I'll play around with it later and add it on, thanks! I'll check out Hazy. Trifonic has some pretty good songs, I was listening to them over the weekend as Lies was the only one I knew.

    ReplyDelete